Our founding partners were at the vanguard of representing farmers in claims arising out of the 2001 foot-and-mouth-outbreak.
Since that time, our team has developed a growing expertise in advising livestock farmers, auction markets and industry bodies on the law relating to animal health and welfare.
Our work includes issues relating to:
- bovine TB and other diseases in livestock
- cattle movement restrictions
- claims in relation to animal health
- claims over pedigree cattle and progeny issues
- Defra compensation claims
- public health and hygiene investigations
- Trading Standards investigations