We deal with transactions involving all aspects of rural property. These include acting in the sales and purchases of farms and agricultural land, with associated residential property, farm cottages and commercial units.
Our specialist conveyancers have extensive experience of selling and purchasing full working farms and advising on all related elements, including the single farm payment, environmental stewardship schemes and occupancy issues (including residential, agricultural and commercial occupancies).
In addition to sales and purchases, we undertake many other tasks relating to rural property, including:
- deeds to determine boundaries
- deeds of easement (for utility services and rights of way)
- mortgages, charges and property finance
- grants of new leases and occupational licences
- option agreements and pre-emption agreements
- preparing clawback and overage provisions
Our team also has broad experience in dealing with first registrations of unregistered land, including many large and complex country estates, on behalf of landowners and trustees, enhancing the ability of landowners to deal with their property easily and efficiently in the future.