Partnerships are a common form of business structure, particularly in the agricultural sector.
We provide advice on changes to partnership structures and on dissolutions, including:
- drafting partnership agreements
- claims under the Partnership Act 1890
- issues arising on the death of a partner
- dissolution and winding-up
- identification of partnership assets
- undertaking accounts and inquiries
- co-ownership/tenancies of land
We understand the commercial implications of partnership break-ups and we often work closely with our clients' other professional advisers, including accountants and valuers, to resolve disputes.
We are also mindful, particularly in the case of family farming partnerships, of the inter-relationship between business and family issues.