The nature of our practice means that we often work closely with other professional advisers, particularly chartered surveyors, farm business consultants and accountants, and we are used to working as part of a team to provide specialist, client-focussed advice.
We provide advice to other professionals which can cover:
- specialist advice (e.g. on agricultural issues) within a wider commercial transaction
- acting as a legal assessor to an arbitrator
- providing independent advice to expert witnesses on issues of law
- allegations of professional negligence
- drafting precedent or bespoke legal documents
We frequently advise other legal professionals - for example, solicitors' firms who do not have an agricultural specialism - on discrete matters within our expertise.
In addition, we provide training to other professionals on legal and regulatory issues affecting their area of sector expertise and on acting as an expert witness in litigation.