The law of property is fundamental to our practice and underpins much of our work. In addition to advice on tenancy disputes, we advise on the full range of disputes that may be encountered by the owners and occupiers of land.
We advise and represent clients in disputes relating to:
- adverse possession claims
- boundary disputes
- enforcement and modification of restrictive covenants
- easements, including rights of way disputes, rights to light and drainage rights
- co-ownership claims under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
- development disputes
- possession claims
- telecommunications and statutory code rights
- professional negligence
Our lawyers provide advocacy before the courts, the Lands Tribunal and the Adjudicator to HM Land Registry. We also advise clients on alternative forms of dispute resolution, such as mediation and expert determination.