Since the current Electronic Communications Code came into force our team has developed a growing expertise in advising landowners and developers in respect of both existing and proposed telecommunications sites.
It is important to seek advice on the rights and procedures under the Code so as to be able to negotiate successfully with operators.
We advise on a wide range of Code related issues including:
- drafting and negotiating Code agreements
- termination of Code agreements
- redevelopment that requires the removal of telecommunications equipment
- assisting with valuation/rent disputes in respect of existing and proposed sites
- proceedings in the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber)